Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Weather!

Yes it is the 1st May and it is Snowing! Yes this is no lie. It started out as sleet, and got heavier, and now it is snow and it wants to stay, the ground is turning white as I write.

And my Mother who lives in Wales is telling me it has been warm, and they need rain for the garden.

Does anyone see something wrong in that statement, it always ( at least used to) rains in Wales.

Well the rain came, and the snow is gone, so it no longer look like Christmas.

The other news today, is that I got my results from my last blood test a few weeks ago today, when I visited my doctor. My vitamin B12 levels are back to almost normal, and my iron levels are now only double what they should be instead of six times the level as they were when I was diagnosed. So the general view is that the iron will reduce to normal by itself, maybe less red meat in the short term. So this is excellent news for me, I feel like I have turned a corner now.

I am just getting impatient with knowing if I have got this other job in town or not. I am hoping I will hear one way or another this week. I don't feel happy about being on unemployment, and also not sure how much they would pay me, but if it comes to it, it is better than getting no money which is what I expected it to be.

No comments: